Sunday, January 3, 2010

My first trip to the Mississippi River to photograph bald eagles!

In two weeks, I will be making a trip to Iowa (along the Mississippi River) to the various Locks and Dams to photography bald eagles. One of my fav subjects to shoot. These birds are really amazing to watch. The Mississippi River is a winter migration spot for bald eagles from Canada and Minnesota.

Here is a cool link for Mississippi River eagle lovers!

I have seen eagles move people to tears as they watch... in awe... as their first bald eagle majestically flies low over their head.

I will be blogging daily here during the trip with sample images each day. I will be there for 5 days.

Please check back!

Here is an image from May 2009 in Sandusky. Here is a link with a Tribute to these eagles!


No comments:

Post a Comment